Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

The feelingless and heartless soul which i call: Dad!

Hello everyone I am very sorry that you haven't heard from me in a while. But, I surprisingly ran into my germiphobic Dad. My Dad has a disgusting and quite appalling look. He has extremely short black hair. With a face I can not even describe. Worse than a hobo hungover. He is a rude person and is simply a creep. I believe he has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) because he is afraid of all germs and simply can not rest one fingertip on his greasy, oily food which he consumes disgusting me. He has to eat his ribs with a knife and fork. Imagine a middle aged man chowing down on the most delicious, scrumptious, juicy, and saucy ribs but, he is eating them with a knife and fork. It ruins the whole description! He also currently owns my Grandfather 20,000 dollars. That is a lot of mulla. Well, I just can not forget the fact of him being a multi multi millionaire and he is as cheap as a poor guy ind filthy rags living on the corner side of manhattan's busy 5th avenue, begging for some spare change. My Dad is the guy who swiftly walks by the sign made from cardboard box saying spare change please, God Bless. All he can concentrate on all the germs festering over the homeless man. Once as a kid he took me to two shopping plazas and not even offering to buy me a little toy or something of that nature. My Dad gave me my name and left. That is all he had to do with me. My Dad is like a rock there is no way to please his black hole, his heart. He has no feelings at all like a solid cold rock.
Post, Comment, Question!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment